Mezco One:12 Collective DC Wonder Woman Promo Images and Pre-Order
The One:12 Collective Wonder Woman is now up for pre-order!
The One:12 Collective Wonder Woman is combat-ready, outfitted in a Themysciran battle suit with removable neck and shoulder armor, worn only by the most elite Amazonian warriors. The fearless demigoddess wears a cape with an integrated posing wire that attaches via a clasp at the neck. Man-made weaponry doesn’t stand a chance – bullets ricochet right off her wrist bracelets with the included effects that attach via magnet. Wonder Woman is well-equipped to fight for justice, complete with the Sword of Athena, Lasso of Truth which can be held on her belt, a battle axe, a spear, and a shield.
Wise as Athena, stronger than Hercules, beautiful as Aphrodite, and swifter than Hermes, Princess Diana of Themyscira has made it her duty to lead by example and fight for peace. Wonder Woman stands as a symbol of truth, justice, and equality to people everywhere.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE WONDER WOMAN FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Two (2) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of fists (L & R)
- One (1) pair of lasso holding hands (L & R)
- One (1) pair of sword holding hands (L & R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- Royal Tiara
- Fortified neck and shoulder armor (removable)
- Reinforced torso armor
- Wrist bracelets
- Cape (removable, with integrated posing wire)
- Belt with ‘W’ insignia
- Skirt • Shin armor
- Combat boots
- One (1) Lasso of Truth (poseable)
- One (1) coiled Lasso of Truth (attaches to belt)
- One (1) Sword of Athena
- One (1) battle axe
- One (1) spear
- One (1) shield
- Three (3) Ricocheting bullet FX (attaches magnetically to wrist bracelets)
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Wonder figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.